Established over 10 years ago, Wood for Trees is recognised as being the UK’s leading charity data analytics and database management business.
We help charities and not-for-profit organisations make a difference, helping them generate and utilise their money more effectively by helping them get the most from their data.
This means more of the money they raise can be spent on their respective causes, helping create a better society for all.
We’ve built a reputation for providing valuable insight, strategic advice and pragmatic action that can have a significant effect on the bottom line.
We are looking for an experienced Account Director who understands how data and related services creates value for customers. Having a passion for charity or data would be a fantastic.
This role would suit an organized, results driven and outward going person. You will come from a background of primarily areas of data management, data analytics and campaign management.
This is very much a client facing role but also working with internal teams to deliver the projects to brief and on time. You as the Account Director will -
- Develop the existing client portfolio
- Generate new opportunities by understanding the customers developing requirements and working with the Head of Sales and Marketing, Consultant Analysts and Solutions Consultants as required.
- Routinely conduct account update reviews with both the internal and customers stakeholders.
- Provide accurate and timely reporting of account and project status and activities as required.
- Own and maintain development of account and sales plans to generate on-going revenue streams.
- Share responsibility for driving projects through to completion both externally and internally, with assistance from Directors where required.
- Ability to understand and demonstrate solutions (at a high level) and software products and advise clients on creating profitable and/or improved solutions.
- Build strong relationships with key employees and customers.
- Ensure both the company and clients adhere to contract terms.
- Meet agreed targets in context of continuing to delight the customer.
- Must have a minimum of 2+ years appropriate account management in either Data Management, Data Analysis and/or CRM solutions. Targeted industry experience is also preferred (Not for Profit) but not essential.
- Proven ability to close sales, grow and retain effective relationships with customers, building both business and technical champions, coaches and sponsors to delight customers and maximise revenue opportunities.
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity and manage multiple competing priorities.
- A problem solver with the ability to work both independently and as part of a diverse team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrable experience tracking relevant KPIs, working to and meeting deadlines.
- A customer-oriented attitude.
Club 100 Company Benefits
Club 100 is what we call our company benefits at Inc & Co. All employees at Inc & Co and its companies receive a beautiful welcome pack that includes a laser-etched Chilly's water bottle, custom-designed Ampersand Lanyard and Club 100 membership card to use across our ever-expanding list of companies. Benefits include; Cycle to Work scheme, Virtual GP, Volunteering days, and our yearly live music festival, Inc Fest. For the complete list, visit: club100.incandco.com