Business Development Executive
Incforge is a managed service provider, currently supports eleven companies of various sizes and locations across the Inc & Co Group, providing operational support covering phone systems to customer platforms processing terabytes of data.
Incforge also has a DevOps department that reviews/architects/designs/run managed platforms and software supporting customers as they expand and grow. We offer competitive terms, conditions and benefits. You will get to work with a highly skilled team of engineers and DevOps with many years of experience in building and running platforms on the latest cloud technologies. We work with and build platforms in Azure, GCP and AWS.
If you have great listening skills, are comfortable contacting businesses and have previous experience of meeting and exceeding sales targets, this could be a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing business that works with cutting edge technologies and delivers modern solutions to fast-growing clients.
This position is to grow and own the sales pipeline for SaaS products and the external consultancy function of incforge.
- Own the sales pipeline
- Build a robust sales strategy to identify and convert new business opportunities
- Negotiating prices and terms with customers
- Planning daily calls to achieve maximum customer contract and making appointments where possible
- Investigate the market and business requirements to target suitable customers
- Keeping a daily record of calls make and information gathered.
- Works well under pressure and to deadlines
- Motivation to secure and increase sales orders
- The ability to build strong relationships internally and externally
- A genuine interest in a career in IT (SaaS/Cloud tech), understands the basics of ‘cloud/DevOps/managed platforms.’
- Motivation for learning.
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate problems.
- Negotiation and Persuasion skills
- Project Management Skills