Salary - up to £40k
About Inc Retail
Inc Retail is the home for exciting brands in the fashion, apparel, beauty and food & beverage sectors.
We span the retail, franchise and wholesale industries. With a team of retail experts, designers, marketing managers and industry specialists, we nurture and help our brands to reach new audiences and connect with their customers with a deeper engagement. We constantly work with and invest in our brands to help them grow and evolve. Our brands include; Chop’d, Gut Instinct, KNOMO London, Laundrapp & Tootsa.
The Senior CRM Executive will be required to set up and manage the CRM processes for new businesses brought into the Inc Retail group and so must be capable and comfortable in managing the on-boarding process. This person should be able to hit the ground running with this role and not require too much day-to-day management support.
You will drive loyalty and retention through strategic CRM management and targeted email activity. You will be adept at segmentation and customer profiling, creating & executing email campaigns, and campaign analysis, to ensure maximum effectiveness of these activities. Ideally this person would have experience using our CRM system Braze.
As part of the Inc Retail marketing team, the candidate will work closely with the Head of Marketing Delivery and Creative DIrector to produce email campaigns and journeys that are on brand, in the correct tone of voice and meet the objectives of each business. In addition, they will attend regular meetings with our various internal clients (the brands and agencies that sit within Inc & Co and Inc Retail) to understand their unique needs.
Core responsibilities include:
● Develop the customer segmentation strategy
● Development of core customer groups - geographical, purchase type etc.
● Implement and execute engaging email, SMS and push campaigns for multiple brands - creating copy, banners & imagery (with the help of our designer)
● Manage the email comms planning and calendar
● Development of new automated customer journeys (welcome, win back, cross-sell, upsell, pre-churn, lapsed customers etc.)
● Reengagement tactics to reduce unsubscribes and improve list health
● Working with wider team members to develop strategies to increase newsletter sign ups
● Briefing and working with dev teams to build new email templates as required
● On boarding new businesses and setting up their CRM processes
● Data quality analysis
● Campaign target vs control analysis to create and present regular reports detailing the commercial effectiveness of lifestage CRM campaigns and test and learn initiatives